In here, we are reviewing the books. You also can request book reviews which you like. We will try our best to provide that review as soon as we can.
Stay with us and subscribe us in social media as well.
In here, we are going to write about authors.
This is all about the events which we are organising . Kind of Events, Competitions, Challengers..etc.All these kind of events will be publishing in event section. If you are a subscriber , we will inform you through a email.Also we are sharing those event through social media as well. Please touch with us.
This story took place in the 1800s. One dark day, a beautiful young woman was running along a deserted road with her six-year-old daughter. She was being chased by two police officers. Meanwhile, pushing the girl towards Aggie Winkovski, who was loading her hand cart with old rags, which was her daily job, begged her to protect her.
It all started with a heartbreaking murder. Alicia Berenson, a talented painter, shoots and killed her husband, famous fashion photographer Gabriel Berenson. When police arrived after a phone call by Barbie the next door woman, Gabriel was tied to a chair and shoot several times. Alicia was looking like a ghost, holding the gun and Gabriel’s blood was flowing.
Have you ever seen an angel or a hero in your life..? Or has there ever been such a person in life..? Maybe your answer is “YES!”. Yes, there are very few such people. But this story is about an angel and a hero who actually lived. Snowe Mann, the angel of this story, was born in 1928 in Verginia as a beautiful baby with golden brown hair and beautiful kind brown eyes.
Latest Comments :
Read unread used to be my fav way. Now kindle does it for me
Such a fun post. I have old bookcases with different height shelves, so my books are primarily organized by height.…
Every time I read I manage to lose my bookmarks so I just put in a random piece of paper…
Thank you for your comment and book recommendation 🙂
I loved this book. Its been more than a year I have read it. But, we know the author has…
Thank you 🙂
- #bookish (5)
- Adventure (6)
- Autobiography (2)
- Biographical Fiction (2)
- Children's Literature (3)
- Daily Thought (41)
- Drama (1)
- Events (39)
- Fantasy (3)
- fiction (3)
- Folklore (1)
- Historical Fiction (2)
- Mystery (3)
- non fiction (1)
- Psychological (2)
- Realistic Fiction (1)
- Recommendation (8)
- RF (1)
- Romance (4)
- Satire (1)
- Science (1)
- Self-help book (1)
- Social Media Updates (1)
- Suspense (4)
- Thriller (4)
- Updates (3)
- Young Adult (2)
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 26thBOOKWORMS AREN’T WHO LOVE TO READ. THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO TREATS BOOKS AS TREASURES.
- Recommendation : Productivity HacksIf you need to improve the productivity of your life style. This is the best book! It contains 500 practical tips to improve the productivity by covering your personal life, working life and business life. Also, included the technology and tools for balance your busy life. Here are some tips to help you get theContinue reading “Recommendation : Productivity Hacks”
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 20thSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE HAVE LIBRARIES. THE REST HAVE BIG SCREEN TV’S – Jim Rohn
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 15thTODAY A READER, TOMORROW A LEADER! – Margaret Fuller
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 13thWe read to know we are not ALONE! – C.S Lewis
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 11thBe yourself. Everyone else is taken – Oscar Wilde
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 10thBooks are just TV for smart people
- Daily Thought 📚 Nov 09thLet’s get lost in a world made of books, coffee and rainy days
- How To Organize Your Bookshelf😍📚Hello book lovers, 😍 Today I hope to discuss an interesting topic 😊. Most booklovers who love books like to keep their books neat and tidy 📚. So there are some who want to keep it that way but the time has not yet come (lazy) 😛. So I thought I’d give you a fewContinue reading “How To Organize Your Bookshelf😍📚”
- The Rag NymphThe Rag Nymph – Catherine Cookson This story took place in the 1800s. One dark day, a beautiful young woman was running along a deserted road with her six-year-old daughter. She was being chased by two police officers. Meanwhile, pushing the girl towards Aggie Winkovski, who was loading her hand cart with old rags, whichContinue reading “The Rag Nymph”
Latest Update :