In here, we are reviewing the books. You also can request book reviews which you like. We will try our best to provide that review as soon as we can.
Stay with us and subscribe us in social media as well.
In here, we are going to write about authors.
This is all about the events which we are organising . Kind of Events, Competitions, Challengers..etc.All these kind of events will be publishing in event section. If you are a subscriber , we will inform you through a email.Also we are sharing those event through social media as well. Please touch with us.
Yeah! It is a teenage love story. But she is differ than other teen girls. She is allergic to the world. It is a very rare disease and she hasn’t left her house in seventeen years. It’s a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and commonly called as, “bubble baby disease”. Anything can trigger her sickness, even it can be chemical of a cleaner, perfume or exotic spice in the food. Yeah! It is unbelievable, but it is so.
It all started at a dinner party and it was next door Graham’s birthday party. Anne had already drunk too much of wine and no idea how much drunk. She reached clumsily for her cell phone to check the time and it was almost one o’clock in the morning. It was the Anne’s turn to check her little baby Cora. She looked at her husband Marco but it seemed he had no desire to go back and he was drinking wine.
Once upon a time there was a clan called Clann-a-Tuath in the north side of the Isle of Skye. Agatha was a hawk who patrolling on the wall by guarding the enclave from enemies. She was a proud and brave hawk and considered it as a very important duty. She bornt as a down syndrome girl and differ from others always by internally and externally.
Latest Comments :
Definitely, never miss this book.
I enjoyed this when I read an abridged version for children, a few years back. I would be interested to…
Yes it is a heart touching story. Best wishes you too.
That sounds like a very unusual girl indeed, and a difficult case to encounter. Many thanks for following my blog.…
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
Yes, the movie is great, but don’t be late to read the book 🙂
I saw the movie based on this book years ago. The book seems very interesting! It’s been on my to-read…
- #bookish (2)
- Adventure (6)
- Autobiography (1)
- Biographical Fiction (2)
- Children's Literature (3)
- Daily Thought (13)
- Drama (1)
- Events (35)
- Fantasy (3)
- Folklore (1)
- Historical Fiction (2)
- Mystery (1)
- Realistic Fiction (1)
- Recommendation (6)
- RF (1)
- Romance (4)
- Satire (1)
- Science (1)
- Social Media Updates (1)
- Suspense (2)
- Thriller (2)
- Updates (3)
- Young Adult (2)
- Coming Soon!! (My Angel My Hero – Brenda McDaniel)
- Daily Thought 📚 Aug 2nd“Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you” – Louis L’Amour
- Daily Thought 📚 Aug 1st“I finished my book and now I don’t know what to do with myself”
- Daily Thought 📚 31st July“I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else”
- Daily Thought 30th July“Sometimes the hardest question is which one will I read first””
- Daily Thought 29th July“Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be”
- Recommendation : The Hunchback of Notre-DameA key text in French literature written by Victor Hugo in 1831. Romance and tragedy were combined together in one book. A story of evil, cruelty, sorrow and love can still be heard in the bells of the Notre-Dame. Good Read: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30597.The_Hunchback_of_Notre_Dame
- Daily Thought“I was born with a reading list, I will never finish ” -Maud Casey
- Recommendation : The Story of the Treasure SeekersOne of another amazing book of Edith Nesbit, which written for children’s literature. But as adults, we also can read and enjoy as it is. Review Link : https://gayabookshelf.com/2020/05/30/the-story-of-the-treasure-seekers-%e0%b6%af%e0%b6%9f%e0%b6%9a%e0%b7%8f%e0%b6%bb-%e0%b7%85%e0%b6%b8%e0%b6%ba%e0%b7%92/
- Daily Thought : 2020/07/26
Latest Update :