In here, we are reviewing the books. You also can request book reviews which you like. We will try our best to provide that review as soon as we can.
Stay with us and subscribe us in social media as well.
In here, we are going to write about authors.
This is all about the events which we are organising . Kind of Events, Competitions, Challengers..etc.All these kind of events will be publishing in event section. If you are a subscriber , we will inform you through a email.Also we are sharing those event through social media as well. Please touch with us.
It all started with a heartbreaking murder. Alicia Berenson, a talented painter, shoots and killed her husband, famous fashion photographer Gabriel Berenson. When police arrived after a phone call by Barbie the next door woman, Gabriel was tied to a chair and shoot several times. Alicia was looking like a ghost, holding the gun and Gabriel’s blood was flowing.
Have you ever seen an angel or a hero in your life..? Or has there ever been such a person in life..? Maybe your answer is “YES!”.
Yes, there are very few such people. But this story is about an angel and a hero who actually lived. Snowe Mann, the angel of this story, was born in 1928 in Verginia as a beautiful baby with golden brown hair and beautiful kind brown eyes.
Yeah! It is a teenage love story. But she is differ than other teen girls. She is allergic to the world. It is a very rare disease and she hasn’t left her house in seventeen years. It’s a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and commonly called as, “bubble baby disease”. Anything can trigger her sickness, even it can be chemical of a cleaner, perfume or exotic spice in the food. Yeah! It is unbelievable, but it is so.
Latest Comments :
Thank you for your comment and book recommendation 🙂
I loved this book. Its been more than a year I have read it. But, we know the author has…
Thank you 🙂
Yeah, We can be bookworm friends!
I had a good reading environment in my childhood. Still I am reading 🙂
- #bookish (3)
- Adventure (6)
- Autobiography (2)
- Biographical Fiction (2)
- Children’s Literature (3)
- Daily Thought (34)
- Drama (1)
- Events (37)
- Fantasy (3)
- fiction (2)
- Folklore (1)
- Historical Fiction (2)
- Mystery (2)
- non fiction (1)
- Psychological (1)
- Realistic Fiction (1)
- Recommendation (7)
- RF (1)
- Romance (4)
- Satire (1)
- Science (1)
- Social Media Updates (1)
- Suspense (3)
- Thriller (3)
- Updates (3)
- Young Adult (2)
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 12thAll you need are books & tea!
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 9thYou can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. -C.S. Lewis
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 8th“Bookworms are not people who love to read. They are people who treat books as treasures”
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 7th“You know the book is good,when you realize you have been reading it for hours,when you only wanted to read for a few minutes”
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 6th“A little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer. But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar.” -Stephen King
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 5thReading Is Dreaming With Open Eyes
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 4thI Do Not Want To Just Read Books.I Want To Climb Inside Them And Live There.
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 3rdWhat is your Type..? 😉📗
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 2ndHere’s the thing: The book that will most change your life is the book you write – Seth Godin
- Daily Thought 📚 Sep 1stEach time you open a book and read it, a tree smiles knowing there’s life after death.
Latest Update :